My Photo
Name:

I have a ridiculously great life, playing with paint in the studio and flexing my time around the needs of my family. Took me a while to work out the balance, but I figured it all out and am loving every second. You can see my artwork at www.turtledovedesigns.com and www.paintingadogaday.com. I'm on twitter (ksantini) and facebook (Kimberly Santini), and the FB studio is Kimberly Kelly Santini.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Train your email to Fetch!


You read it right! Train your email to fetch my dog a day paintings. Every day, a few hours before the Painting a Dog a Day blog gets updated, I send an email out containing a sneak preview of the day's dog painting.

Training your email is as easy as typing it into the box below, and hitting the Subscribe button.




Type your email here:





Hmm.... maybe I should change that "Subscribe" box to "Fetch!"


Now I've got to return to a couple of holiday commissioned portraits.


Thanks, as always for looking!!

Kim


Kimberly Kelly Santini
www.turtledovedesigns.com
distinctive pet portraits
& 4-legged paintings



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home